Falmouth Walk-In Medical Center & Urgent Care
309 Teaticket Hwy, E Falmouth, MA 508-540-6790
1. Open Thurs 01/18 - Fri 01/26.
2. Closed Sat 01/27 - Sun 02/04.
3. Open Mon 02/05 - Fri 02/09.
4. Closed Sat 02/10 - Tues 02/20.
5. Open Wed 02/21 - Sun 03/04.
Paul C Lee, MD, JD,FACP
MIT, Dartmouth Educated Harvard Trained
- All urgent care patients are seen promptly with no appointment.
- Dr. Lee can also be your PCP/Family Doctor for your regular medical care, incl
diabetes, HBP, etc.
- Medicare, BC/BS, and other insurances accepted.
- Board Certified in Internal Medi- cine, Travel Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Drug Testing
- Certified Suboxone Prescriber
- Certified DOT Medical Examiner for DOT Medical Cards
- Designated Civil Surgeon to do your USCIS Immigration Exam
- Dr. Lee is a member of medical staff at Falmouth Hospital. He is also an Attorney-at-Law, and a member of Mensa.
No Appointments Needed
508 - 540 - 6790
During your visit, as part of your pre-travel consultation, we will give you the appropriate prescriptions for malaria prevention, traveler's diarrhea, altitude sickness, and also advice to stay healthy and have a safe trip.
DOT Exam/Medical Card Dr. Lee is a Certified DOT Medical Examiner. For your DOT Medical Card, you can come in any time during our regular office hours M-F 9AM to 4PM. You never need an appointment to be seen. Bring any forms and related medical reports that you have. We will have to check a urine sample as part of your exam. After successful completion of your exam, Dr. Lee will give you a valid Medical Card to bring to the Registry of Motor Vehicles to get your CDL or Hoisting License.
WORK/SPORTS PHYSICALS We do Coast Guard Physcials, Diving Physical, Sports and all other types of physicals without any appointments! We also do TB skin test, admininster any vaccines, and draw blood for any lab tests that are required.
Dr. Lee is a Board Certified Addiction Medicine Specialist. He is also a licensed Suboxone prescriber. Dr. Lee offers comprehensive, outpatient Rx for opiate and drug addiction. Our program is streamlined towards individual needs, with heavy emphases on exercise and counseling. No appointment is needed for the initial visit. We may have a waiting list before we can begin your evaluation and treatment. Once accepted for treatment, you will be seen frequently for follow-up visits. To check your compliance with the program, we will check the Mass Prescription Monitor Program for your narcotics drug list and do random drug testing. Successful addiction treatment requires the belief that this is a chronic medical brain dis- ease. For almost all patients, long term sobriety is achieved only by a healthy lifestyle and long term use of meds.
Drug Testing Dr. Lee is currently a certified MRO (Medical Review Officer), licensed to conduct and certify drug test results for the Coast Guard License Exam and CDL drivers for the DOT (Department of Transportation). Dr. Lee does NIDA-7 panel from SAMSHA approved labs. Other drug panels and Breath Alcohol Tests are also available. Our office is a collection site for many companies with CDL drivers and marine employees